As a flower pot manufacturer, we have accelerated a lot of experience with indoor china plant pots. Here are the steps for plant succulents:
- Prepare succulents, marble succulent planter, soil, water, and tools before planting.
- Put the grid on the drain hole, put the soil into the flower pot, and then pour water into the soil, the water should not be too much.
- When planting, remove the withered leaves on the plant and dig a small hole in the soil. Insert the root into the small hole and then covered with an appropriate amount of soil.
- Use a small soft brush to clean the dust on the leaf's surface.
- After 5 days, water the plants with a small amount of water.
- Tip: After watering in the later stage, it should be placed in a well lit and ventilated place. Attention: avoid direct sunlight in summer.
Tags: flower pot, plant succulents